Hello, Dear friends in this post you will check out How to Change Font Style on WhatsApp, You can change the font size in a WhatsApp chat in WhatsApp Settings. The font size on other screens in the app are based on your device settings. WhatsApp has become part and parcel of our lives. It is used to connect with our family and friends, enjoy group chats and even have connections professionally.
This article is also about a few such cool WhatsApp tricks to help you add some personalized touch to your WhatsApp messages. WhatsApp has been offering a few native font-styling tricks within chats which allows you to change your font-styling into italic, bold and strikethrough format.
How to Change Font Style on WhatsApp
Here is the simple trick which lets you do that on your phone as well. This trick will let you send WhatsApp chat in a couple of different fonts rather than that default boring font.
Steps to Use Fonts in WhatsApp
- Download and install the Fonts app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now launch the app once and it will ask for one permission to enable the keyboard to permit. Tap on ‘Enable Fonts Keyboard’.
- Once you give that permission, it will take you to the manage keyboards settings. Just tap on the toggle for Fonts to choose the Font keyboard as a default keyboard.
- It will then show you a pop-up message that ‘this input method will collect your personal data. If you are ok with this, tap on OK.
- It will show another pop-up that if you use a screen lock on your phone, this app will not open until you unlock your phone. Again tap on OK.
- Now, open Whatsapp or any other messaging app. Tap on the keyboard icon in the below right corner. Choose ‘Fonts’ here among the other keyboards.
- Once you select the Fonts keyboard to your default keyboard, you can use the keyboard to send messages in different fonts by sliding it to the right on WhatsApp.
- You can also use this app in other apps to send messages and write things in different fonts.
How to change font size
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options.
- Tap Settings > Chats > Font size.
- You can select from Small, Medium, or Large.
Change the font size on other screens
- Go to device Settings.
- Tap Accessibility > Text and display.
- Tap Font Size.
- Move the slider to adjust the font size.
- If you want a bold text: Place the content of your message within the asterisk (*) marks. When you’ll hit send, the text would turn bold.
- If you want to italicize: Place the text within the underscore ‘_’ and your text will italicize.
- If you want to strikethrough: Type the text you want to strike through within tilde ‘~’ and your text will be struck through.
How do you change the color of your WhatsApp status?
If you want to change the color of your WhatsApp staus text then you can do it using the ‘WhatsBlue Text’ app. The process is the same as the above steps but instead of sending it to a contact you can send it to ‘My Status’.
That means you should click on ‘My Status’ after clicking on the WhatsApp option in the third-party app.
You can make your Status more colorful by changing the background color which you can do from WhatsApp itself.
How do I change the font size on WhatsApp Web?
To change the font size on WhatsApp Web, you need to change the font in your browser. In Chrome, simply tap Ctrl+ or Ctrl- to increase of decrease the size of the font. Note that it will change the font size only on the page you are browsing.
What is font size in WhatsApp?
The font size in WhatsApp by default is Medium. You can change it to Small or Large by going to Settings > Chats > Font size.
Also, Check This Related Post:
If you’ve any thoughts on the How to Change Font Style on WhatsApp, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techyseva for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.