Hello & Welcome Everyone, In this article you will check it about Mobikwik Referral Code | Earn Rs 100 Per Referral, Most people generally used this app to transfer money from one bank to another. In this app, you will get MobiKwik Supercash for online transactions.
You might be already using Paytm, GPay, and PhonePe apps. And I know you have already earned money from their refer and earn program.
Mobikwik Referral Code | Earn Rs 100 Per Referral
MobiKwik is an Indian payment app. You can do your prepaid number, postpaid bill payment, DTH recharge, money transfer, electricity bill, credit card bill payment, and other online bill payments like (food delivery, grocery, medicine, shopping & more.
How To Create MobiKwik Account
- Download and Install Mobikwik App.
- Open App.
- Create an Account using the name, email id, password.
- verify mobile number using OTP.
- Create UPI and don’t change UPI id.
- Link a Physical Bank like SBI, PNB, Axis etc but not Paytm, Airtel Payment Bank.
- Make one transaction using your Mobikwik UPI ID.
- Done! Now you are eligible for earning cashback on MobiKwik Referral Code, UPI Offers.
MobiKwik Refer & Earn/MobiKwik Referral Code
MobiKwik is offering Rs.20 cashback for both the referee and the referral. If you refer your friend both of you will get Rs.20 cashback.
Still, many people don’t know about MobiKwik and so you can refer to this app and earn🤑.
The maximum that can be earned from this referral program is Rs.9,999.
Want to invest in Crypto, check out how you can get free Rs.100 worth Bitcoin on BitBns.
Add Money To Wallet
- MobiKwik app and tap on Balance at the top-left.
- Now tap on Add Money and enter the amount you want to add.
- Tap on the Continue button. Now you can see available payment options.
- Choose your payment method and make the payment.
Transfer Money from MobiKwik To Paytm or Bank
In this case, you have to pay a 2% to 3.15% transaction charge. There is no direct option to transfer money from MobiKwik Wallet to Paytm Wallet. But you can transfer money from Mobikwik to Paytm Bank by this process.
- First of all, open the MobiKwik App.
- Tap on Wallet to Bank transfer.
- Now tap on Transfer to a new account.
- Fill the Account Number or UPI ID section.
- On the Account Number section fill the beneficiary name, account number and IFSC Code.
- If you want to transfer MobiKwik to Paytm UPI then enter Paytm UPI ID.
- and tap on continue.
- The minimum wallet to bank transfer amount is ₹50 and the maximum amount is ₹100000 in a day.
How To Delete A MobiKwik Account
- MobiKwik app tap on the Profile icon(on the top-right).
- Now scroll down and tap on Help.
- Tap on “My Account & KYC” and select Account Deactivaion.
- Choose Delete/Close my account with Mobikwik.
- After some time MobiKwik customer care will contact will ask you to confirm that you want to delete your account.
Redeem PayBack Points in MobiKwik
- First of all, open the MobiKwik App.
- Tap on the profile icon and then select the Accounts tab.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Points to Redeem’ option.
- Now select the PayBack Card and enter the amount.
Mobikwik Referral Code (FAQs):
How can I get 75 Rs in Mobikwik?
- Get Rs 75 Cashback which is not the SuperCash, on this month’s First Recharge is done on MobiKwik App.
- Offer valid for a minimum transaction of Rs.
- Cashback will be issued on a max of 1 transaction in the offer period.
What is SuperCash in Mobikwik?
SuperCash works on the same lines as cashback, only difference being it gives you 5% discount on every transaction. For instance, you have ₹10,000 as available.
How can I earn money from Mobikwik?
Tap on the ‘Transfer money’ feature on the app. Find the ‘Wallet to Bank’ option in order to transfer money.
Also, Check This Related Post:
If you’ve any thoughts on the Mobikwik Referral Code | Earn Rs 100 Per Referral, then feel free to drop them in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Techyseva for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.